Marion Star Published 3:10 p.m. ET Oct. 30, 2019

CLOSE John Michael Montgomery to perform Friday at the Palace

MARION – Grammy nominated, award-winning country music artist John Michael Montgomery will take the Palace stage at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 1.

His long list of chart-toppers include “Life’s A Dance,” “I Swear,” “I Love the Way You Love Me,” “Letters From Home,” “The Little Girl,” “I Can Love You Like That,” “Be My Baby Tonight,” “Sold (The Grundy County auction Incident),” “Rope The Moon,” “If You’ve Got Love,” “No Man’s Land,” “Cowboy Love,” “As Long As I Live,” “Friends,” and “How Was I To Know.”

A limited number of tickets are available for this concert. Reserved seating prices

Read More At Article Source | Article Attribution

The post Entertainment: John Michael Montgomery to perform Friday at the Palace – Marion Star appeared first on RocketNews | Top News Stories From Around the Globe.