Lionel Richie is a “protective dad” who doesn’t want Katy Perry to ride a motorcycle.

The ‘Dark Horse’ hitmaker got a license to ride one of the powerful vehicles for her new music video for ‘Harleys in Hawaii’ and while she’s delighted with her new skill, her fellow ‘American Idol’ judge isn’t as thrilled.

Katy said: “I had done the four-day course, but I had never like, actually hopped on a Harley [before filming the music video].”

Horrified Lionel added: “She took a four-day course and she comes to me and she says, ‘I’m going to leave on my motorcycle.’ I need you!”

Katy quipped: “[He’s being] a protective dad.”

And it isn’t the

Read More At Article Source | Article Attribution

The post Katy Perry worries American Idol judges with motorbike – Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal appeared first on RocketNews | Top News Stories From Around the Globe.