I met the Zydeco Man at the end of my exercise walk. The gardener was climbing into his pickup truck, and I was one long block from home, when I said hello. Just common courtesy from me, but the fellow turned and stared at me with a bewildered look. I reacted with a smile, and, slowly, he smiled at me.

The man drove through an intersection, and further down my street, then stopped the truck that he had just started.

He said something to me as I caught up to his truck. I approached the truck to hear him better, and he said, “You know, walking is really good for you, that is why I don’t use a riding mower. I walk behind instead.”

We

Read More At Article Source | Article Attribution

The post That Zydeco Man sure can dance | Entertainment/Life – The Advocate appeared first on RocketNews | Top News Stories From Around the Globe.