Keke Palmer quit Raya after one date.

The 26-year-old singer and actress revealed that she joined the elite dating app – which caters to celebrities and high-profile people – but she ditched it after a single date because it felt too much like “networking”.

Keke also revealed that she likes to keep her relationships private and she won’t date within the celebrity world.

She told Harper’s Bazaar US: “I’ve always had the same philosophy when it comes to dating. Not that I wouldn’t give someone a try. But trying to keep my private life outside of my work life, to me, it’s easiest when you don’t date someone with the same career.

“I don’t really do relationship stuff

The post Keke Palmer quit Raya after one date – Herald-Mail Media appeared first on RocketNews | Top News Stories From Around the Globe.