Cardi B felt “so ugly and undeveloped” when she was younger.
The ‘Bodak Yellow’ hitmaker has had work done on both her chest and her bottom and she admits she felt so “vindicated” as soon as she went under the knife.
Speaking about her younger years, she said: “I was also really skinny when I was younger, and in the Bronx, it’s about being thick and having an a**, so young boys would be like, ‘Look at your flat a**. You ain’t got no boobs.'”And it would make me feel so ugly and undeveloped.’ … I feel so vindicated. Even when I was 18 and became a dancer, I had enough money to afford to buy boobs, so every insecurity that
The post Cardi B felt 'so ugly and undeveloped' when she was younger – messenger-inquirer appeared first on RocketNews | Top News Stories From Around the Globe.
0 Comments