KRISTINA BUMPHREY

We already know that Toni Collette is in the funtime era of her career, where she’s less concerned about how meaty a role is and more taken with how much gelato she can charge to the production. More power to her, but that doesn’t always mean the result is going to be worth wasting our time on. Well, worth wasting your time on; I do believe that one day I’ll finally watch Dream Horse, and I think I’ll be better for it.

A much more worthwhile way of burning daylight with Collette is to keep tabs on her Instagram account, which I’m slowly becoming enamored with. I resisted following her for a few months. Sometimes, I find it best to keep a separation between myself and the artists I like best. It keeps the stars as stars, enigmatic personalities that disappear into their characters, instead of the other way around.

But last week, I finally had to smash that follow button so hard that I’m sure it did some irreparable damage to the inside of my iPhone; I’ll only find out when I’m trying to film something important, only to have my phone burst into flames. But it’s so worth it. I cannot miss whatever the follow-up to Toni Collette eating yogurt with the back of a Venus razor will be.

Read more at The Daily Beast.



https://ift.tt/IiJhMoS from The Daily Beast Latest Articles https://ift.tt/46ibtoN